Fixed term 12-month contract
Must be CA/CPA qualified
This global financial services business are looking for a CA/CPA qualified Senior Financial Accountant to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
• Assisting in the preparation of all aspects of financial reporting including trial balance reporting, distribution calculations, statutory accounts, tax returns and BAS for managed funds and superannuation vehicles.
• Review work prepared by Financial Accountants
• Identify and provide practical solutions to accounting, tax and legal issues for a wide range of clients.
• Involvement in, review and implementation of systems development and operational improvements.
• Liaise with clients and auditors as required.
You will have significant interaction on a daily basis with a broad and diverse range of stakeholders including Finance, Traders, Risk, Treasury, Legal and Operations. To be successful in this role you will have strong verbal and written communications. You will have at least 5 years experience in financial services accounting or financial reporting. You’ll also have knowledge of fund accounting, reporting and related operational risk and compliance requirements of the client service function.
If interested in this role, please hit APPLY NOW or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.