Pan Pacific Hotel Group operates over 30 hotels, resorts and serviced suites in the Asia Pacific region. We are seeking talented and passionate people who share our Vision of ‘Creating Memorable Hotels Experiences’ and our Purpose of ‘Great Brands, Great Hotels, Great People and Great Relationships’. Our two internationally renowned brands; PARKROYAL and Pan Pacific, offers guests and associates a distinct and special experience.
PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport is conveniently located adjacent to Melbourne Airport, and features 276 guest accommodation rooms, over 1000 square metres of conferencing space and the Airo Restaurant and Bar. PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport reflects the individuality of its location and provides a modern, comfortable and supportive guest environment in line with the international PARKROYAL brand.
PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport is looking to appoint Part Time Restaurant, Bar & Events Attendants to join our friendly and efficient team.
· Reporting to the Restaurant, Bar & Events Supervisors, you will be responsible for providing our guests with high quality service throughout their dining or event experience.
· The Airo Restaurant and Bar is fast paced and dynamic, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, while In-Room Dining offers 24 hour service to 276 rooms
· Our Meeting & Events floor encompasses 16 meeting rooms, with event sizes ranging from 2-300.
· You will be required to work a rotating schedule, including Weekends, Breakfast & Evening Shifts
Ideally you will have:
· Experience in a similar role in a fast paced environment
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· A genuine passion for hospitality
A Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate is essential for this role.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group offers a competitive package, including a competitive salary, laundered uniform and hotel discounts with our Global Alliance program www.gha.com as well as many other great local benefits.
If you share our values and are passionate about driving a strong culture of success, results driven and seeking to develop a career with a rapidly growing international hotel brand, then apply now or click on the link to find out more about what Pan Pacific Hotels Group has to offer www.pphg.com
*Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
Are you eligible to work in Australia?
How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
What days are you available to work?
What is your expected hourly rate?
Do you have a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?