Beach Wagner is a Brisbane based mechanical engineering consultancy, specialising in design and detailed review of materials handling systems across a range of industry groups. System components include bulk, medium and light belt conveyors, screw conveyors, bucket elevators, lifting equipment, mobile equipment and fixed and mechanised access equipment.
An immediate requirement now exists for a Mechanical Engineer with proven experience in machine structure design. The suitability of this experience to Beach Wagner will be verified by entrance exam.
• Complete machine design projects on time and to best technical standard.
• Present project documentation accurately, professionally and in line with company standards. This includes reports, calculations and manufacture drawings.
Requirements for this role are as follows:
• Proven 5 years’ experience in machine structure design using classical and computerised methods
• Proven experience in supplying information to and working with workshop personnel to deliver successful machines
• Understanding of code based design
• Ability to work cohesively in a team environment and to use your initiative
• Degree qualified mechanical engineer
• Applicants must be residents of Brisbane
• Applicants must have full working rights for Australia
If you meet the above criteria and would like the opportunity to work in our dynamic company, please submit your Covering Letter, CV and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.