Who we are and what we do:
At Dorsett Retail Group, electrical retail is most of what we do in both our city and country stores.
Additionally we have a wholesale division supplying new home builders with electrical goods making us one of the largest players in electrical retail in Western Australia. Other activities include retail furniture and homewares, a café, a motel in the wheat belt, commercial and developmental property and a software development company.
We are now back on the market for a Administration Support professional that is keen to commit to a Part-time role that covers 5 of our 7 days trading (3 hrs per day).
Our philosophy is simple and in this administrative part time role we expect you to deliver within the role’s set processing timelines and the particulars of each transaction you are handling with best possible organisation skills and attention to details as well as least possible delays to the process flow.
You will need to demonstrate similar administrative experience, and having done this before you can easily show-case your skills and abilities to:
1. Feel comfortable in a diverse customer interaction environment and/or a have a good administrative background
2. Be customer centric
3. Be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders to positively influence up-date details and relay messages and/or details from any level towards timely & positive outcome or resolution.
4. General Administration: Assisting with daily telephone calls, emails and general backup filing
Please bring along:
– your attention to detail
– your passion for personalized service,
– your availability in the week to accommodate 3 hrs work per day
– your initiative, happy demeanor and respectful people interactions
– your competitiveness in a niche sales environment and your mind set to succeed
– not to forget:…your open approach to good ‘old fashioned’ hands-on work …
…and we would welcome you into our vibrant team!…
We will consider candidates that demonstrate a successful approach to their work, commit to the team and business values, can adapt and belong into a high achieving drive mode.
(This role can be ideal for someone looking to fit in work within school hours.)
Hourly rate remuneration is based on the current market figures in retail industry.
We are looking for your availability on an immediate start to enable an appropriate handover, therefore we reserve the right to screen & shortlist applications as they come through.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly for interviews.
Click on the Apply button here to submit your resume.
Inquiries to be addressed in store or to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dorsett Group is a family owned company that is invested in the growth of local communities, and an equal opportunity employer.