Full House Furniture Pty Ltd is a privately owned business , We specialize in Custom Living,Lounge design and Homewares . We are also a Studio showroom for IMG Norway and Stressless Norway.We offer exciting product ranges with an emphasis on quality and Custom design.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Provide accurate product information and outstanding customer service to all customers
• Work as part of a team to achieve sales targets
• General store maintenance and tasks including housekeeping, paperwork and stock receipt.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have at least 2 of those years in FURNITURE retail
• Have a passion for sales achievement
• Demonstrate the ability to provide outstanding customer service
• Possess intermediate computer skills and retail point of sale experience
• Weekend work is a must and also be available for extra hours in Sale periods and Staff holidays.
Must be able to start immediatley .
A person with any easy going nature, and who fits in comfortably with our small team.
To apply for this role please provide a cover letter and current CV as soon as possible. Applications will be assessed as they are received.
Due to the volume of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your interest in working with us and to those applicants not shortlisted, we wish you well in your career endeavours.