City Fertility Centre is one of Australia’s largest privately owned IVF businesses with clinics in Queensland, Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales.
We offer the full range of fertility services including early fertility treatment options, IVF, fertility preservation, egg and sperm donor programs and support services.
A Full-time patient administrator position, 5 days/wk, is available to be a part of our IVF clinic situated in Sunnybank, Brisbane. Occasionally a few hours on weekends on rotational basis.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
Minimum 5 years’ experience within a medical reception role.
Computer literacy and keyboard skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, organisational and customer service skills.
Experience with medical software applications would be an advantage.
Professional, mature, empathetic and highly motivated.
Ability to learn and adapt to new technology.
Applicants must have permanent residency, or Australian citizenship.
Your position description will include:
Maintain and control debtors and creditors, billing and banking.
A focus on providing exceptional patient care.
Ability to follow direction, policies and procedures.
The ability to effectively communicate with Specialist Clinical and Management teams, is essential.
Excellent attention to detail.
Adherence to the City Fertility Centre Quality Assurance System.
A competitive salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
A position description is available upon request.
All letters of application & CV’s should be submitted via email to the National Patient Services Manager, Martine Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as private and confidential
ABOUT CITY FERTILITY CENTRE
Our Mission Statement
To provide compassionate and exceptional care with dignity and respect, to all couples and individuals.
• Compassion: be understanding towards the feelings and experiences of others and provide support and encouragement to succeed.
• Respect: treat all persons we encounter in our day including individuals, couples, visitors and co-workers with kindness and dignity.
• Commitment: strive to provide exceptional and personalised care with warmth and dedication, while making certain we act as a team that accepts personal accountability.
• Quality: demonstrate our ability to satisfy our patients’ needs and exceed their expectations, while continuously improving our methods of care, in a safe environment.
• Communication: provide honest and collaborative communication delivered in a respectful and confidential manner at all times
Learn more about City Fertility Centre at;
• City Fertility Centre website http://www.cityfertility.com.au/
• Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+cityfertility/posts
• Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/cityfertility/